Smart Manufacturing was founded in 1986 and since then has seen steady growth.
Our 800 square metre factory in Bideford is equipped with the latest technology and our dedicated workforce are both experienced and capable. The factory has recently been extended to add a further 400 square metre dedicated “clean” assembly area which will increase productivity and enhance the quality of our operation.
Our philosophy is quite simple - we combine teamwork and technology, wherever we can, to exceed our client’s expectations in terms of the quality of the work and the services we provide. Over the years we have learnt about the manufacturing processes of our clients in the food and pharmaceutical industries and have become expert in producing engineered solutions to help them become more efficient. Our aim is always to develop complete engineering solutions that improve the productivity of our customer’s business.
We do this by combining the knowledge and skills that we have built over 25 years:
- knowledge of the food, pharmaceutical and other high tech manufacturing industries
- expertise in the cutting, bending and welding of stainless steel and aluminium
- ability to develop engineering solutions to our customers problems
- ability to bring together all the elements (engineering, electrics, installation etc.) of the solution
- expertise in installing and commissioning equipment
If you would like to discuss how we might be able to improve your manufacturing processes please contact us.